Sunday, August 10, 2008

thebabybiz.com

http://thebabybiz.com

When it comes to color chooses the customer is always right. I let you pick your design colors and layout features...
On this homepage there is a nice Flash project displaying all the products this business sells.
Also i like the baby giggle sound byte upon opening of the page.




One of the best things about working with me is ideas. I do research on similar types or genres of web pages before I complete my Design. If I think of something new that might benefit the customer I make a suggestion and run with it. This entire page was my idea, instead of merely advertsing baby supplies, I thought it would be helpful to tell about the vacation spot and explain many benefits to vacationing in the area where this vendor rents the baby supplies!

No comments:

Blog Archive